Last updated on 25 November 2022
Palm Sunday – Passion Sunday
- 6.00pm Saturday Vigil
- 7.30am Sunday Mass
- 9.00am Sunday Mass
- 10.30am Sunday Mass
- 5.00pm Sunday Mass
Monday of Holy Week – 11 April
Tuesday of Holy Week – 12 April
- 9.30am Mass
- 7pm Chrism Mass at St Francis Xavier Cathedral (watch the livestream)
Wednesday of Holy Week – 13 April
- 9.30am Mass
Holy Thursday – 14 April
- 7pm Mass of the Lord’s Supper
- Adoration at the altar of repose will continue until 10pm
Good Friday – 15 April
- 10am Stations of the Cross at lower carpark
- 3pm Commemoration of the Lord’s Passion at School COLA
Includes the scriptural reflection on the Lord’s Passion, the solemn intercessions,
veneration of the Cross and Holy Communion for those excluded and marginalised.
- Collection for the Christian Shrines in the Holy Land taken at both liturgies
- Sacrament of Reconciliation available after both liturgies in the church (2-3 priests)
Holy Saturday – 16 April
- On Holy Saturday, the church waits in silence at the tomb of Jesus, grieving and lamenting.
According to the ancient tradition of the Church, Mass is not celebrated today.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation available in the church from 11am – 12:30pm (2 priests)
7pm Mass of the Easter Vigil
- The Easter Vigil begins in darkness in anticipation of the resurrection of Jesus, which occurred early on Sunday – the first day of the week.
Includes the Easter Proclamation, five Scripture readings, and blessing of the Easter Water with loads of joy, music and song.
Easter Sunday – 17 April
Easter Sunday – Mass of the Resurrection
- Easter Sunday morning at 7.30am, 9am & 10.30am
Easter Sunday evening at 5pm
A chance to proclaim the impact of the resurrection in each of our lives.